Whelen 295SL100 Siren Controller w/ Q Mech Tone
- Brand:: Whelen Engineering
- Product Code: 295SL100
- Condition: Preowned
- Availability: In Stock
This listing is for a preowned Whelen 295SL100, in excellent functioning condition. The siren features the classic siren tones from Whelen, as well as Q mech tone, a manual wind down tone, and more. The system includes the PA mic, and wiring harness needed for install.
- Economical six function siren plus radio repeat and public address.
- "Hands-Free" On/Off and access siren tones without taking hands from steering wheel.
- Two manual functions allow for additional siren tone choices when you need it the most.
- PTT (push to talk) switch on microphone overrides all siren functions.
- Combination On/Off and horn ring transfer switch.
- Pre-wired unidirectional microphone.
- Adjustable preset microphone volume.
- Adjustable preset radio repeat volume.
- Input polarity protection.
- Output short circuit protection.
- External spade-type fuse.
- Bi-polarity horn/ring control activation.
- Quick disconnect plug for ease of service or replacement.
- Adjustable bail bracket allows the mounting of the siren in a variety of positions.
- Meets California & SAE specifications, SAE J1849 & California Title 13.
- Output Power: 100 Watts
- Voltage: 10 - 16 VDC
- Polarity Protection: Diode/Fuse
- Amps Draw: 16 Amps Max
- Weight: 3.2 lbs. (119kg).
- Dimensions: 2-1/2" H (63mm) x 6" W (152mm) x 5-1/2" D (138mm).