Motorola HT1250 Portable Radio
The Motorola HT1250 portable two-way radio is an exceptional tool for growing organizations because of its versatility. The radio offers a full menu of advanced signaling features, including paging and calling selective radios or groups*. Information such as phone numbers, call lists and radio IDs are stored for easy access.
Onboard X-Pand technology results in superb audio clarity, even in noisy surroundings. The large LCD screen provides an important feature for critical situations.
- Alphanumeric screen
- 14-character display uses icons and text to provide clear indication.
- Conventional system operation
- Capable of 128 channels (16 zones)
- X-Pand compression
- Keeps audio quality clean and crisp, even in noisy environments.
- Escalert call ensures important signals are heard.
- Quik Call II and MDC-1200 signaling
- Sends and receives through features such as Push-to-Talk, Selective Call and Call Alert.
- Programmable emergency button sounds alarm or alerts dispatcher in urgent situations.
- Repeater talkaround feature bypasses repeater and dispatcher for unit-to-unit communication.
- Priority channel feature scans for higher-priority channel.
- Voice-operated transmission feature enables hands-free operation with optional headset.
These radios are pre-owned, and are fully tested prior to shipment. The radios function perfectly, and include the following: Radio, battery, and standard antenna. Please ask questions PRIOR to purchase, at Info@FleetWarning.com.