Motorola HT1250LS/LS+ Portable Radio
The Motorola HT1250-LS+ two-way radio offers many advanced features, such as calling selective radios or groups. The Motorola HT1250-LS+ can operate on either LTR trunking systems or PassPort systems and is capable of accessing 15 trunked zones with up to 16 talkgroups per zone. The Motorola HT1250-LS+ is extremely versatile and provides broad area coverage and electronic serial number protection for communications solutions for large networks. Onboard X-Pand technology results in superb audio clarity, even in noisy surroundings. The large LCD screen provides an important feature for critical situations.
- Alphanumeric screen
- 14-character display uses icons and text to provide clear indication.
- Conventional system operation
- Capable of 16 analog channels
- X-Pand compression
- Keeps audio quality clean and crisp, even in noisy environments.
- Escalert call ensures important signals are heard.
- Sends and receives through features such as Push-to-Talk, Selective Call and Call Alert.
- Programmable emergency button sounds alarm or alerts dispatcher in urgent situations.
- Repeater talkaround feature bypasses repeater and dispatcher for unit-to-unit communication.
- Priority channel feature scans for higher-priority channel.
- Voice-operated transmission feature enables hands-free operation with optional headset.
These radios are pre-owned, and are fully tested prior to shipment. The radios function perfectly, and include the following: Radio, battery (life not guaranteed), and standard antenna for the selected bandsplit. Please ask questions PRIOR to purchase, at Info@FleetWarning.com.
Model Number Breakdown:
- AAH25SDH9DP7AN - UHF, 450-527, 32 conventional channels, MDC-1200
- AAH25SDH9DP5AN - UHF, 450-527, 16 conventional channels
- AAH25RDH9DP5AN - UHF, 403-470, 16 conventional channels